Tuesday 13 May 2014

Just Read it

Yesterday's email from the Journal of Physics G, which covers nuclear and particle physics, featured a list of newly published articles.   The first on the list turns out to be a review by my Surrey colleague Justin Read, and is a review of local measurements of the Dark Matter density.  I know rather little about the topic, and the review is surely my opportunity to remedy this.  I shall add it to my reading list, though I did also learn the word tsundoku yesterday, which may be the status of this review, like so many others.

The picture attached to the post is taken from the freely-downloadable version of his review that Justin has made available on his website.  You (and I) will  have to read the paper to understand the context of the figure, but I always try to illustrate each post with some graphic!

No comments:

Post a Comment